Stallion Stakes Series
For registered New York stallions. The stallion owner continues to benefit financially beyond the standard stallion stud fees as the progeny race and earn purse money at New York racetracks. The New York Stallion Stakes Series worth more than $1,000,000 consists of 10 stakes races exclusively for New York-sired horses.
Race Schedule for 2017
|April 22||Park Avenue Division||F 3YO||6 1/2 Furlongs||$100,000|
|April 23||Times Square Division||3YO||6 1/2 Furlongs||$100,000|
|June 25||Spectacular Bid Division||3YO||7 Furlongs (Turf)||$100,000|
|June 25||Cupecoy's Joy Division||F 3YO||7 Furlongs (Turf)||$100,000|
|TBA||Cab Calloway Division||3YO||1 Mile (Turf)||$100,000|
|TBA||Statue of Liberty Division||F 3YO||1 Mile (Turf)||$100,000|
|TBA||Staten Island Division||F&M 3&UP||7 Furlongs||$125,000|
|TBA||Thunder Rumble Division||3&UP||7 Furlongs||$125,000|
|TBA||Great White Way Division||2YO||6 Furlongs||$150,000|
|TBA||Fifth Avenue Division||F 2YO||6 Furlongs||$150,000|
NOTE: Starting with Series 2017 (Foals of 2015), all foals by nominated stallions will be automatically eligible for all of the New York Stallion Stakes Series races without a nomination fee. Foals in any series already in motion (Series 2014 [Foals of 2012], Series 2015 [Foals of 2013] and Series 2016 [Foals of 2014]), will be subject to the previous rules and must be nominated individually.
In order for a horse to be eligible to run in the New York Stallion Stakes Series, the sire of the horse must have been nominated to the Series in the year the foal was conceived. The stallion nomination fee is $2,500.00 or the advertised stud fee which ever is higher. Fifty percent of the nomination fee is due February 15, with the remaining fifty percent due July 1.
- Stallions Nominated for Series 2020 (Foals of 2018)
- Stallions Nominated for Series 2019 (Foals of 2017)
- Stallions Nominated for Series 2018 (Foals of 2016)
- Stallions Nominated for Series 2017 (Foals of 2015)
- Stallions Nominated for Series 2016 (Foals of 2014)
- Stallions Nominated for Series 2015 (Foals of 2013)
- Stallions Nominated for Series 2014 (Foals of 2012)
- Stallions Nominated for Series 2013 (Foals of 2011)
- Stallions Nominated for Series 2012 (Foals of 2010)
Stallion Stakes Series Eligible Horses
For further information, please contact Jeff Cannizzo at 518-587-0777 or email@example.com.